Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Two weeks old pitbull puppies

I've been so busy catering to Toot and her 10 brand new puppies.  They are two weeks old today. Although we've been so busy, I wanted to take some shots of the puppies today and post them here on her blog.  Their eyes began opening couple of days ago and they are seems more alert.  Some are already on their fours, walking and even seems to take off pretty fast.  They are very much alert, healthy and really seems to be one happy pack.



Their blanket is in the washing machine, along with the rest of their dirty and stinky blankets.  They'll be dry before the end of the day. I bought three blankets or throws from Walmart for less than $3 each.  

See her standing with her eyes open already.

It is such a good idea to use this kiddie pool for her and her pups.  I wish I would have thought about it last year.  But you live and you learn.

Toot feeding her 2 weeks old puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment