Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Toot delivered 10 pups today

Toot started delivering her pups today around 10 am.  Lucky for her I didn't go anywhere.  Desmond was able to purchase a swimming pool.  I got the idea from some website I ran into. I saw how they had the mom and her pups in a plastic swimming pool.  I think it has about 4 feet in diameter.  But it is perfect for her and her new born pups.  Any way here are some mobile photos and ofcourse will be uploading more.





Toot and Chopper's pups

So far we have 4 browns, 3 full blacks, and 3 black and whites
3 girls and 7 boys.  The last one was a brown girl.  The other two girls and black and whites



Love the kiddie plastic pool idea for her brand new pups.
I remember last year, her first batch of pups, they shit everywhere.  So this is perfect.  If it gets too nasty, I can just take it outside and host it down, dry it and lay a fresh linen with newspaper on top or packing paper on top.

Forgot to mentioned, that this time, I was able to color code them to know which number they arrived.  will post update soon and videos.

and please if you want any of the puppies, and you live in Middle Georgia, and can provide a loving home for it or them, leave a comment and will get back with you definitely.


No comments:

Post a Comment