Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day Six - 6 days old pittbulls

I thought by now, they should be out of my closet and somewhere else.  I haven't been able to get some proper sleep.  I keep a watch over them.  Making sure sure Toot is not laying or suffocating them.  I was told that she might eat some of the pups if she feels that they won't make it or whatever.  and I also noticed that since there are 12 of them and Toot only have 10 tits, some wanders to her vagina and sucks on the wrong fluid, YUCK!   So I'm closely monitoring that and quickly put a stop to it. 

Toot is still very wary about Chopper, (our 2nd Pitbull, whose only 3 months old) being so close to them, and that is one reason why they are still living in my closet.  But I can't wait to move them elsewhere in the house.  Because they really smell.  Even when I changed their blanket daily. 



Six Day old pitbulls

No comments:

Post a Comment