Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Made in the USA dog treats

Stop by Dollar General store the other day and grabbed some of these dog treats.  These are ok for small to medium size puppies, But my pitbull puppies are over a year old, about 1 year and 1 month, and I consider them large dogs.  I like to get them dog treats that can last more than a couple minutes.  They devour these treats in less than a minute.

Sergeant's Barkery Biggy Bones, Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
Made in the USA, comes two in a pack for $2 at Dollar General



But what I was really out to get was this EverPet flea comb.  It's so far the best flea comb we've use so far.  and it's less expensive than the others I've purchased.  and this one only cost me less than $2 bucks.  It actually works for the big dogs and it works perfect for these two-weeks old pitbull puppies.



No comments:

Post a Comment