Friday, November 22, 2013

Updates on the pitbull puppies

Been super busy and haven't really had time to post.  So by tomorrow the pups will be exactly one month old.  and I have been taking photos and videos of them, just couldn't find the time of the day to post them.  Anyhow, here are some updated photos as the month rolled by.

October 23rd, 2013 - Day of Birth

November 8th
Took them outside to get some sun.  But they seemed to shy away from the brightness of the day.  So we brought them inside the house after only a few minutes.


November 10th -  kodak moment


November 13th - About 3weeks old.  They are now very active and playful.  Below is their first video.




November 15th - Toot loves her pups and kiddie pool.

November 16th, 2013
Here they are, I'm preparing them to begin eating dog food.  So I start them with chicken broth and rice. I was really surprised to see them eat and drink from bowl.  Her first batch of pups last year, we had to hand feed them to let them know that is food.  These pups seems to know what's in the bowl and quickly devour the food.

and as you can see, they are beginning to outgrow their kiddie pool.  I just changed the paper and it's all wet already.  From now on, the kiddie pool will be for dining only, but not before I host it down with water.


November 17th
Running two businesses and having 10 new pups with 6 pitbull dogs, I still managed to take Toot for a walk so she can enjoy rolling in grass.


that's my FoxyBrown


Her siblings were playing too rough and she cried out.  So I just let her hang out with me for a while.  She became a victim of my crochet hook.


November 18th
Good weather today here in Macon.  So the pups are outside working on their vitamin D.





by now, they know what to do with bowls once I put it down.  They're going to need a third one soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment