Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beautiful day for my pitbulls

It is a gorgeous day today.  My pitbulls seems to be just chilling and enjoying their 60-70 degree weather.  I just wanted to share some photos of Heatlor, Brownie and Bullet.



bullet the youngest of the pack.  He's only 4-5 months old.  But he is a beautiful dog both inside and out.  Very playful, fast, and have a huge appetite.  

Everybody seems to put up with him, specially Heatlor.  The only one that have no tolerance for Bullet is Chopper.  He has aggressively scorned him 3 times already and drew blood each time.  Bullet has learned to sway away from this psychotic dog.  I don't like him either. Although he hasn't done anything to me or any of our family member, he is very jealous and protective pitbull and I'm afraid he has to be re-home as an only dog, and away from children and other dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment