Sunday, March 2, 2014

How to fix your fence yarn for your dogs

We just moved in the new house and ofcourse a new backyard.  Although we checked the fence to see if there are ways our dogs can get out, we weren't really sure how thorough our inspection until the dogs get here and search all the nook and crannies of our new back yard.  And sure enough, we find our dogs seating in our front yard.  and that is a NO NO!  So we found their escape route and use this wire fencing with ziplock to hold it together.  and it's working so far.

There were a tree that fell and damaged this area of the fence and that is how the dogs were escaping and entering our neighbor's yard.  I bought a 50ft x 3ft metal fencing and I was able to go around the tree and secure their escape route.  


I used zipties to hold and secure the fencing together.  I also had to buy a wire cutter.  The fencing material was about $20 and the wire cutter was about $10 and zipties for $1

I was able to remedy another small area and still have plenty of this wire fencing.  Hopefully this will give you guys ideas how to solve your own fencing problems.


Here's an update photo of this fencing project, March 25, 2014
I was afraid that the dogs might try to climb over the fence, so I layed another row of it on top of the first one. so now it's double the height.  Now I know they won't definitely go through this area.



No comments:

Post a Comment