Friday, October 17, 2014

Lost Pitbull in Macon Georgia

So we have been seeing this blue and white pitbull roaming the neighborhood lately.  He looks so skinny, you can see all the bones in his body.  So my daughter decided to give him some food but he was so scared to come near us.  She left the food and a bowl of water in the beginning of our drive way, hoping that he pass by again and notice the food.  I decided to open a can of Salmon to add to his food so he can smell it.  and it work.  He finally sneaked up and gobble the food slowly and hesitatingly.   He showed up again today.  and I gave him another bowl of food and water and again I added a can of sardines.  and he ate and drank.  So I tried to pet him and he finally gain the confidence that he can trust me.  But I had no idea he would fall so easily.  Once he allowed me to pet him, he never left the front yard.  Even though my other pitbulls in the backyard have been barking at him non-stop.


as you can see his big head don't fit his skinny bony body.  GOD PLEASE HELP HIM FIND A NEW GOOD HOME.

PLEASE IF ANYONE WANTS HIM AND PROVIDE HIM A GOOD HOME EMAIL ME 
bloggerfanatic at gmail.com 

UPDATE:
one of the boys that mows my yard, decided to keep him.  and I am glad for that.  and my son in law saw them last week together walking.  and he said dog looks happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment