Thursday, October 23, 2014

Best dog treats for pitbulls

Whenever I find one of my pitbull chewing on something, like my computer desk, vinyl flooring, or boots, I know it's time for dog treats.  Since he's just a puppy, I figured boredom couldn't probably be the cause of him chewing on my things.  and because pitbulls are fairly powerful breed, I like to get them something they can nibble for a few minutes.  Something they can enjoy and long lasting.  As you know, I am a big fan of Made in the USA dog treats. But I do give in sometimes, rarely, to others. 

All Natural Ham Bone

According to the label, It is made in Argentina, Chile, Colombia and or USA.  yeah... what?  right.
Atleast it's not made in China.


But these next treat is definitely made in China.  Even though it's only a beefhide retriever rolls.  But it does last and it curves their chewing needs.



I would love to know what treats you get your friend.  
oh.... I am planning on visiting a butcher about some bones for dogs.  

1 comment:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. dog training treats

    ReplyDelete