Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One bed Two dogs

Unpredictable, are these two dogs.  They don't like to share their treat and sometimes don't like to share attention from us, their persons.  But then, they somehow prove the whole entire world that dogs don't mind sharing sometimes. 


like the Ying and Yang.

I bought them beds while browsing CVS Pharmacy store during the holidays.  The beds were only for $15.00 each.  They are designed in print animal skins.  But I took one outside earlier today, because I know how Toot, the black Pitbull, likes to chill in her doggy bed.   and I forgot to bring it back in.  I let them in the house and a few minutes later I found them like this.  It must have been an exhausting day today, chasing squirrels, birds, and finding an exit from the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment