Thursday, August 30, 2018

MyToot is gone

Came home unusually today around 12 noon.  I called for Toot only for some reason and I didn’t get any response. Went to go search for her in the house to no avail.  Found her finally outside just laying there unresponsive but her tail wag somewhat.  She usually jumped when I pull her lease out but didn’t get any reaction from her.  She seems very find last night and fed her a cup of her dog food and chicken meat, her favorite.  That’s why I will never understand her sudden passing.  Took her to the vet but she quickly went from worst to death.  They said Necroposy is not really gonna tell us anything so I opt for it.  In less than 10 minutes we mounted $250 with of debt veterinarian bill.  They kept asking us do we wanna recicitate.  As if we brought our dog there to die.  Of course we want all the help she can have.  But they couldn’t help her.

This is what I learn from this.

If you suspect dog dehydration.
Do not give them cold water.  If you do, make sure it’s warm water, not even faucet cold water.  Warm water only!
Do not splash them with water.
Take them to the vet immediately.

I really do not think it’s the weather or the heat that cause her death.  I suspect something else.

But I love my Toot.  She has taught me so much and given so much.  Good bye my Toot.






No comments:

Post a Comment