Monday, December 28, 2015

Found a pitbull

He is so gorgeous.  I don't know what happened to his owner or person.  Maybe he just escaped and can't remember how to get home.  I placed him on craigslist Pet section and Lost & Found section.  I have a few people that are interested but he is still here with us.  I found him laying on the side of the road.  Next to my neighbor yard.  He was given food but seems like he didn't eat it.  So I summoned him to follow me and he did.  I been feeding him rice and meat and he seems to like it.  He's been with us for a 3 days 2 nights now.  Hopefully someone loving will get him tomorrow.




You can clearly sees that he hasn't been fed or haven't been eating regularly.  He is skinny.  But he's head is big.  I would love to keep him.  But we have 9 dogs already.  

He walks well with leash and very passive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment