Saturday, May 10, 2014

Haven for Cats in Macon Georgia

I was doing laundry one day on Rocky Creek Rd in Macon.  While waiting for my clothes to finish washing, I got bored and decided to walk around the premises to kill time and see what is going on around here.  and I found this awesome friendly for feline facility.  But what I really love is their use of toddler's bed.

Toddler's bed of all shape and sizes are use as cats bed.  
I wonder would this work for my pitbulls.  They just like to ungutt pillows and blankets, that's the only thing I'm concern of.  But I love the idea.  It gets them off the floor. Knowing my pits, they'll probably end up under neat them. but definitely on them.





Kramer is missing from David Drive 
call 478-731-1633 
$1,000.00 REWARD




No comments:

Post a Comment