Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The inevitable has happened, been dog bitten

Yes, not surprisingly, I got bitten by one of the dogs.  Luckily I wasn't attack.  But due to me not thinking clearly, I was beaten by my very own Rico.  I still haven't made up my mind what to exactly decide about him.

As routine, I was feeding them, just the three dogs, Rico, Hitlor, and Brownie, the fellas.  But what I didn't do, which I usually do, is to give Rico extra, so that he finishes last and when he goes after the the other bowls, they are all empty and there's no need to fight.  So I gave them equal share and of course Rico goes after Hitlor's bowl after he finished his.  And it got nasty.  I got in between them and Rico bit my ankle pretty deep and I wasn't able to stop them.  I just ran in the house screaming and yelling for my daughter. But the damage is done and I was forced to go to the er for tetanus shot and antibiotic.  which cost about $67 for the medicine not including the pain prescription.   What I should have done as I have done previously is to throw water at them and that usually works.  but I guess I wasn't thinking clear and fast enough.

that's my leg

Macon Northside Hospital
this is the room I end up in.
I was just thankful that the er took care of me quickly.  I was impressed with the staff of this er.  I'm glad I came here.  Literally no wait and super fast service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment