Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 2 | Toot and Roxy

These first few pictures area from day 1 of Toot and Roxy eating some peanut butter biscuits, which they love, have to keep those in stock. Toot still has a little problem sharing with Roxy. Like when I call Toot's name for her treat she'll come and start chewing it, but as soon as I call Roxy she goes to barking at Roxy getting all mad and trying to take Roxy's treat. We have to work on that!





|DAY 2|

 

a short video of Toot and Roxy playing around outside




Roxy looking into the camera. As you can see (probably)  Roxy has a  birth defect which cause this little glare thingy on her eye. I'm going to look further into this on the web and read up on it.

The family and I also noticed Toot's eye color changes from time to time. One day they be green the next brown and another gray. I wonder what that's about. Plus my Tootie is losing her hair in her forehead area. I think it's the flea shampoo that we bought from a local grocery store. (will put up a pic of it later)

No comments:

Post a Comment