Saturday, April 23, 2011

Car ride to Petsmart :)

Toot super happy on her car ride to Petsmart:)



Friday, April 22nd, 2011 | First day at Petsmart
Today was her first day at Petsmart and she did well, she didn't get nervous and go weewee on the floor or even bite anyone who petted her (that's always a plus)! 









Petsmart Toys for Pitbull puppy (Toot)

Grreat Choice® Jumbo Tennis Ball | Of course I had to get a few tennis balls, you can never go wrong with tennis balls, they're simply a must! They're safe and provide good exercising because all puppies loves to chase balls. I can't wait until Toot learn to "bring it to me" all she knows how to do is "fetch" or "go get it" :( and she'll sometimes bring the object back, but she won't put it in my hand.. instead she puts it behind or beside me and looks at me like "where's my bacon?"!



Grreat™ Choice Vinyl Double Tug and Latex Ring Dog Toys | These were the first two toys Toot went after... Being that she is teething she nippled and chewed on them and got shocked because one of them made a squeaky noise LOL! She started whining but no biggy she eventually got over it and started playing again.. They both are a soft little rubbery feeling latex, really floppy.. Floppy enough to play fetch and pull and tug.. she likes them overall and that's all that matters.






As you can see she has had a very exciting and fulfilling day, she came home ate a little dinner walked and off to sleep she drifted :) The result of a long day! 
Spearmint Fresh N' Floss | The toy that Toot liked most is this little fresh rope bone that naturally flossing her teeth while she plays with it. It says that the little green strings taste like mint :) so I know she's loving when she plays tug with me... plus I am too! Why not kill two birds with one stone?  It cleans the teeth and gums and has fluoride and baking soda  in the rope to help  not only floss her teeth but freshen her breath. I had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment